Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's Them, Not Me: NTN CEO--- Smokin' Dubai

Things that just really toast my foot.


1. NTN CEO-- Or should I say Buzztime. I am a big fan of this interactive game played at bars and restaurants across the US and Canada. Every trip involves stopping at new places and playing.

I do not like the direction the company is heading and the way they are forcing us old folks to change so we can get the youngsters aboard.

Now, I see that the CEO resigned for personal reasons, after eleven months on board and after he has probably wrecked the company with his "vision." I just hope he gets to leave with no more than the poor workers he canned a few months ago.

This is SO CEO of him.


2. SMOKIN' DUBAI-- a friend sent pictures of these villas by the sea and the huge building they're building in Dubai. I see all this wealth and can't help but wonder where they're getting all this money from.

Any ideas?

And remember what happened when humans built the Tower of Babel.

Hey, I'll Be Your CEO!! And, I Know. --RoadDog


CHICAGOISMS: You know the difference between the "Loop" and "Downtown." Not sure that I do, but, I'm a suburban kind of guy. I thought they were the same.

No comments: