Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sick and Tired

I'm really getting sick and tired of this winter. Not only is the Bowl season a disappointment with teams I supported posting a 3-16 record, but, it has been C-O-L-D and way too much S-N-O-W.

The week around Christmas was snow and snow. This last week it is cold and then more cold.

It's not supposed to get above freezing for at least the next week and I don't remember the last time it was above it.

Now, I hear 6-9 inches of the white stuff on the way tomorrow!!

I'd go south (something you can do when retired) but its not much warmer there, with even freeze warnings in Miami.

Might As Well Stay here and Freeze. --RoadDog


BUMPER STICKER of the year: If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it's in English, thank a soldier.

No comments: