Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy 50th Love of My Life-- BUBBLE WRAP!!!

Today is a special day for me and many others, the 50th birthday of that fun of all-time-fun thing-- Bubble Wrap.

I love it, love it, love it.

I also horde it, bringing it out just on special occasions. I don't know if I'm more excited about the object I get in the mail or the bubble wrap if it comes with it. Liz just sighs.

I have NEVER yet dropped to the level of going out and buying it though!!!

GREAT SITE to find out about the stuff and do your virtual popping:

http://virtual-bubblewrap.com/popnow.shtml.

Get to Popping Before I Get Them All. --RoadDog


CHICAGOISMS, Things that mean you're from Chicago: You have no problem pronouncing Des Plaines.

No comments: