Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

JSS: Grass-- Birdies-- Enjoying the Yard

JSS--  Just Some Stuff.


1.  GRASS--  It rained yesterday morning, but had dried out enough to cut by the afternoon, but I got involved with the TVs and by the time I got ready to go out, it started to rain again.  Hope to get the grass today as it has now been 13 days since I cut it.  Getting mighty long!!!  Plus, I have to get around to some serious bush trimming.


2.  BIRDIES--  Sadly, the two little robins are no longer in the nest.  It seems a bit early for them to be out and we're hoping nothing bad happened.


3.  ENJOYING THE YARD--  Yesterday morning, I sat out on the front porch and had my cup of yogurt enjoying the wild phlox.  Last evening, I went out to the gazebo and enjoyed looking at the overgrown yard, flowers and eating peanuts in-the-shell. 

This morning I sat out at the "Flats" patio on the east side of the house and enjoyed the smell of the Miss Kim lilacs and flowers with my cereal.

Just Some Stuff.  --RoadDog

No comments: