Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Spend a Week at Atlanta Airport One Afternoon/Early Evening

JUNE 2nd

Sunday morning, it was a trip back to June 2, 1973, on Bob Stroud's Rock and Roll Roots Show, a mighty big year for me to say the least.  Watered plants and packed and drove to Milwaukee, stopping in Kenosha for our slider fix.

I just got to the gate nine minutes before the door to the plane closed.  Uneventful trip to Atlanta other than some bumpy weather across Tennessee and northwest Georgia.

That bumpy weather was a severe storm as it turned out and then we ended up with a three and a half hour delay and three gates before we were able to get out to Savannah, my final destination.

There was more to the story, but I'll write about it in the future on my RoadDog's Roadlog Blog.

Hate Those Airport Delays.  --RoadDog

No comments: