Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Let It Grow: Not Just for Player Beards During NHL Playoffs-- Part 2

PLAYOFF BILLS:  "Go ahead, cut off my gas and electricity.  You'll never get your greedy hands on my Marian Hossa-autographed sweater."  Then, there come your friendly old bill collectors.  METER #1.

PLAYOFF LAUNDRY:  "My pants can walk by themselves."  Hey, I did that in college also.  METER:  #8.

PLAYOFF PAPERWORK:  "I don't care if you're my boss, it's the playoffs, dude!"  Next stop, the unemplyment office.  Maybe you could get a job playing for the Hawks.  METER: #5

PLAYOFF PARKING TICKETS:  And, we're not talking about those inflated parking rates by the United Center.  These are of the car variety.  "Your honor, I plead hockey insanity."  What's that yellow thing attached to my tire and why can't I drive anywhere anymore?  METER: #10.

MY OWN SUGGESTIONS:

PLAYOFF BLOGS:  Maybe I could get my life back.  METER: #10

PLAYOFF BOATING:  No more boating for me until the Hawks win the Cup.  Well, actually, the boat's sitting in the driveway right now so this one is happening anyway.  METER #1.  I should really get the bnat in the water.

Tomorrow I'll Have Hawk Music.  --RoadDog



No comments: