Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, November 2, 2015

A Good Old Spooky Time This Past Weekend-- Part 1

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 30--  Had my annual physical then splurged at IHOP with a big breakfast and used all four syrups on my pancakes.  Went to Meijer's and bought more Halloween candy and a caramel apple.  Caramel apples are a special treat this time of year.  I also bought a brick of audio cassettes and a container of pumpkin ice cream.  I like anything pumpkin this time of the year.

Got our costumes out.  Mine consists of a black Trick-or-Treat hat and a "Forget Candy, Give Me Beer" tee shirt.  Liz's consists of a "I Don't Do Costumes" tee shirt.  We are what you call overdressers.  Went to Donovan's along with our screaming witch and Wizard of Oz snow globe.

Later we were at the Legion.  Folks getting onto spooky mood.

Came home to find that some of my Halloween lights were out.

Not As Much Sugar in Beer, You Know.  --RoadBoo

No comments: