Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, November 26, 2015

T-Giving 2015-- Day 1: Travel

November 24, 2015, Tuesday.

Drove Il-47 south from Woodstock, Illinois, to Mahomet. I had a back up for road construction at south of Stark's Corner by Il-72 and US-20.   Glad to report that the road construction through Yorkville is finally finished after at least two years and a great, four lane stretch the whole way.  I got gas at the Pilot at Crawfordsville, Indiana, for $1.66 a gallon.  I sure love these gas prices these days.  I never saw gas over $2 today.

Took I-74 from Mahomet to Indy and through town on I-70 and then on to Huber Heights, Ohio, where I got a room at the Days Inn.  I was glad to find a Skyline Chili by the motel and took advantage, having a four-way.

Gas prices on our side of I-70 were $1.66 as well, but $1.90 on the other side.  I was thinking about filling up, but decided to wait until tomorrow to do so.  More on this decision on the next post.

Went to BW3 (Buffalo Wild Wings) and played NTN while watching NIU put forth a lame effort against Ohio University.  I left in disgust at half time.

--RoadDog


No comments: