Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, November 2, 2015

Is Candy Corn the Absolute Worst? A Ranking of Halloween Candy

By Brian Papa.

Well, this is his list.  I definitely do not agree with many of his rankings, but I reckon it's a matter of taste.

1.  Fun-size versions of first line candy like Kit-Kats and Crunch.  (Agreed)
2.  Fun-size versions of knock-off candy bars.  (Agreed)
3.  Nerds
4.  Starburst
5.  Tootsie Rolls  (Too chewy and stick to teeth)

6.  Sweet Tarts  (Boy, that's TART!!  Mouth just drops open.)
7.  Those generic, wrapped in g\foil candies
8.  Healthy options
9.  Things that are decidedly not candy
10.  Candy corn

I don't know about this last one.  One of my favorites and one that has to be eaten in three bites, one for each flavor.  I like those pumpkins as well.

Eating Those Left-Over Candies.  Sorry Kids, You Don't Come, I Get Fat.  --RoadDog


MORE TO PONDER:  Local Area Network in Australia:  Land= Down Under.

No comments: