Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, April 27, 2018

Every Blooming THing-- Late April


Believe it or not, it seems that Spring has finally arrived after one of the coldest Aprils in Chicago area history.

The grass has greened up and it won't be long before it will have to be cut.  I finally was able to get the flat tire off the '85 Firebird and then get the battery jumped so now I will be able to get the lawn tractor out (it was blocked in by the Firebird).  I was so glad when it started.

Quite a few branches were blown down over the winter and of late, so will have to pick those up.

The daffodils are blooming as are the hyacinths.  I have some other small bulb flowers that I don't know the name that are also blooming.

Oh, yes.  I should also mention that the dear old dandelions are doing their yellow thing.  What would spring be without those little fellers?

Good to Have Spring Finally Arrive.  --RoadDog

AIN'T IT THE TRUTH:  Old age is coming at a really bad time.  When i was a child I thought "Nap Time" was a punishment.  Now, as a grownup (and an old one at that), it feels like a small vacation.


No comments: