Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Sunday, May 6, 2018

WLS Top 40 for May 6, 1968-- Part 7: "Mony, Mony"


That's right, 50 years ago.  That's a half century.  The number behind the artist is the highest the song got on the Billboard Top 100.

10.  YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY--  Ohio Express     #4    I don't care what anyone says, I love my Bubble Gum Music!!
9.  COWBOYS TO GIRLS--  Intruders   #6
8.  TAKE GOOD CARE OF MY BABY--  Bobby Vinton     #33

7.  THE UNICORN--  Irish Rovers    #7
6.  HEY GIRL / MY GIRL--  Bobby Vee     #35
5.  THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE UGLY--  Hugo Montenegro    #3
4.  BEAUTIFUL MORNING--  Rascals    #3

3.  TIGHTEN UP--Archie Bell & the Drells     #1
2.  HONEY--  Bobby Goldsboro    #1
1.  MONY, MONY--  Tommy James & the Shondells

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "I Got Love In My Tummy And I Feel Like A-Lovin' You."  Answer below.  --RoadDog

ABOUT US SEENAGERS (SENIOR TEENAGERS):  I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 60 years later.


"Yummy, Yummy, Yummy"

No comments: