Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, January 28, 2019

I'd Celebrate That!!! Jan. 28 to 31: Backwards Day Thursday


**  I'd celebrate that.

JANUARY 28--  Daisy Day**  And, I've got a lot of 'em.  Rattlesnake Roundup Day   Reckon I'll take a pass on this one.   National Blueberry Pancake Day**     And the more the better.   Child Labor Day**  Childhood is too short.

JANUARY 29--  Curmudgeons Day**  I don;t care what they saw.  I ain't one!!!   National Carnation Day*8    National Corn Chip Day*8   Few things finer.   National Puzzle Day**  Until several months ago, I didn't do crossword puzzles.  I sure do them now.  Never figured I would.

JANUARY 30--  National Croissant Day**  Especially those Burger King breakfast sandwiches.   National Inane  Answering Message Day**   "I ain't home, I ain't home.  You got to leave a message 'cause I ain't home"  Sung to Jimmy Buffett's "This Hotel Room" song.   Yodel To Your Neighbors Day**  A great way to get them to leave you alone.

JANUARY 31--   Backwards Day**   Do as many things elbissop sdrawkcab.     Eat Brussels Sprouts Day.  Oh well.   National Hot Chocolate Day**   Just don't burn your tongue.  Few things worse than a hot chocolate burn.

--GoDdaoR


IN 50 YEARS OF LIVING YOU LEARN:  If God created the universe and wanted to get a message to it, he would not hire a person on cable TV with a bad hairstyle to do it for him/her.

No comments: