Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, March 7, 2024

Fifty Famous Movie Quotes: 'It's Only a Flesh Wound'

From the April 24, 2022, Stacker "50 famous movie lines you've probably quoted at least once" by Andrew Lisa.

Can you guess the movie?  Answers below.

1.  "Help you, I will."  "Late, I will be."

2.  "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

3.  You're killing me, Smalls!"   

4.  "How do you like them apples?"  

5.  "You'll Shoot Your Eye Out."  

6.  "I'm your Huckleberry."    

7.  "Wilsonnnnn!" 

8.  It's only a flesh wound."

9.  "You gotta ask yourself one question:  Do I feel lucky?  Well do ya, punk?"  

10.  "Run, Forrest, Run!"

*********************************

1.  Yoda in "Star Wars"

2.  "Gone with the Wind"

3.  "The Sandlot"

4.  "Good Will Hunting"

5.  "A Christmas Story"

6.  "Tombstone"

7.  "Castaway"

8.  "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"

9.  "Dirty Harry"

10.   "Forrest Gump"

--RoadDog


No comments: