Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Tournament Time Is Here!! Whoopee!!

MARCH 21--  THURSDAY

Well, we are upon my favorite sporting event of the year, the NCAA Road to the Final Four and National Basketball Championship.  And it arrived today (well, other than the four play-in games).  

This is a time I pull for the Little Guys vs. the Big Guys, even if the Big Guy is one of my favorites like Duke, UNC or Kansas.  For me, it's all about the upsets and especially Cinderella stories.  I remember when Gonzaga made that deep run which sent everyone to maps looking to find the location of Gonzaga.

I also like to see a high seed upset a low seed.

And, every year we get a lot of upsets and close games.  I am no fan of blowouts, even when it is one of my teams doing it to someone.  I especially liked it the last years when a #16 beat a #1.  Now that is just plain fun.

And, it is here.

I went to Donovan's Reef in Twin Lakes, Wisconsin, and watched the game with my buddy Rich who knows aa while lot about college basketball.  I then came home and continued watching games in Margaritaville while enjoying my Ultimate 300-disc Juke Box.

--RoadB-Ball


No comments: