Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Leading Up to St. Patrick's Day: Teachers, Pi, a Cemetery and Some Bars

MARCH 14, THURSDAY

I met seven other teachers I used to work with at Magee Middle School in Round Lake at the Bristol 45 Diner in Bristol, Wisconsin, for breakfast.  It is always good to get together with old friends.  Stopped at my State Farm agent to see if I could get an adjustment on my vehicle insurance on the '05 Dodge Dakota and '85 Firebird since I don't drive either very much, but already was getting the lowest amount I could.

Bought an apple pie at Jewel for $3.14.  I wonder why that price?

MARCH 15, FRIDAY

Drove to Arlington Heights, Illinois, to replace the flowers on my mother and father-in-laws' graves, stopping along the way in Lake Zurich to get the tax information on my Charles Schwab account.  On the way back stopped at Sunnyside in Johnsburg and the Fox Lake American Legion.

Pi Is 3.14.  --RoadO'Green


No comments: