Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Another Great Friday, Boating, Bars and RVs


Did some boating Friday and cut the grass, which really needed it after all this rain we've been getting. Went over to Alden Terrace in McHenry and visited with Frances, my mother-in-law.

Then, Liz and I went over to Baja Benny's on Fox Lake (used to be Costello's, a favorite stomping ground until they sold it a couple years ago). Met up with a bunch of teacher friends of ours, who, unfortunately, are going back to school, several this Monday!!! We had to try to keep the smiles off our faces. We, including Kora now, DON'T have to go back on Monday. We's RETARRED!!!!!!!

Sue and Paul just got back from a two-week vacation out to Montana, ND, and SD. They just got an RV at the beginning of the summer, and this was their first major excursion in it. They are now officially AFFLICTED with the RV bug. As a matter of fact, they are already planning on getting another RV to more meet their needs.

My brother Bob and wife Judy are big-time RVers as well. He has tried to get me into it, which is a possibility as I really like hitting the road. My biggest problem would be convincing Liz.

Is an RV in My Future? Only Time Will Tell. --RoadDog

No comments: