Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hagar Feels My Pain

I had to laugh at Sunday's Hagar the Horrible comic strip in the Chicago Tribune.

It opens with Hagar happily walking down the road, then he trips and sees his shoelace is untied. He kneels down to tie then three panels go by where he is trying to stand up. He then says, "Tying your shoe isn't the problem, It's getting BACK UP!"

Boy, is that ever getting to be true. Every year, I find it more and more necessary to hold on to something, accompanied with these strange grunts and hmmphs. Where's that stuff coming from?

Anybody seen my cheaters? Just let my get a menu in a dark restaurant and let the fun begin.

"Help, I've Fallen and Can't Get Up!" Isn't So Funny Anymore. --RoadDog

No comments: