Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Movie Scratches: Story-- Sitter-- Eve-- Sherlock

For the year, I saw 72 movies. I think that is a record. I saw my last one Dec. 21st and would have liked to see more of the ones out right now, but have to wait until school is back in session and people off vacations.

I am not a big fan of crowded movie theaters.

69. A CHRISTMAS STORY--12-10-- WOODSTOCK $1-- My all-time favorite Christmas movie for first time on a big screen. Full theater with about half adults who did almost all the laughing. Today's kids just don't get it. "I Triple-Dog Dare You."


70. THE SITTER-- 12-14-- FOX LAKE $4-- A slacker gets and gives valuable life lessons.


71. NEW YEAR'S EVE-- 12-20-- FOX LAKE $5.50-- Lives interconnecting in New York on that day.


72. SHERLOCK HOLMES: GAME OF SHADOWS-- 12-21-- FOX LAKE $4-- What dastardly thing will the prof think of next? Dr. Watson brings a cannon to a shootout.

Sure Enjoyed This Year's Crop of Movies. --RoadDog


WHAT'S THAT AGAIN? Needs taking down a notch or two...(usually a young person who thinks too highly of himself and needs a lesson.)

No comments: