Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hey Chicago Tribune...It WAS a BIG Game

I'm running a bit behind in my newspaper reading since I got back from North Carolina Thursday, but I just read Friday's Sports Section.

I was more than a bit surprised that there WAS NO ARTICLE on Northern Illinois' Mid-American Conference Championship game later that night. Hey, I realize we are not one of the Big Guys, but even then, there are a lot of NIU grads living in your service area.

At least you did send someone to cover the game in today's paper, but that was PAGE THREE!!

At least the Daily Herald had a front page article on Northern's linebacker Pat Schiller in their Friday paper.

Ya Done Been Scooped. --RoadDog

No comments: