Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Jus' Listnin'

Sitting here at the old compute, an obsolete personal computer (but I like it), and a-typin' away with my two little fingers and listenin'.

Right now, I am streaming Greenville, North Carolina's WNCT with its great Beach Music.  Like they say, "Beach, Boogie and Blues."  When Allen Vick goes off at 10, 9 our time, I'll switch over to 94.9 the Surf out of North Myrtle Beach, SC and Ted Bell.

I also have Chicago's WXRT and Lin Braemer on the radio and was listnin' to the The Color and Shape CD by Foo Fighters earlier and the Don't Mess Around With Jim CD by Jim Croce right now.  That Croce was something and it was way too bad that we lost him so early.  "Hard Time Losin' Man" and "Walkin' Back to Georgia" are two GREAT songs!!  Plus, this album has my all-time favorite Croce song "Operator."

As you can see, I multi-listen.

Lovin' My Tunes.  --RoadDog


YOU CAN RETIRE TO CALIFORNIA WHERE the four seasons are: Fire, Flood, Mud and Drought.

Lovin' That Music.

No comments: