Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Obsolete Technology

Yesterday, that $5 Wal-Mart CD Bargain Bin grabbed me again.  Bought four CDs.  Hey, buy 'em before they're gone.

BLACK SABBATH--  Their first album, before I even knew who Ozzie was.  Great album, though.  Somewhere back in the albums, I have the original vinyl album, but, since it was a college album, pretty-well scratched.  Listened to it already.  It was good then, still good now. I was a big fan.

THE BEST OF BILL HALEY & HIS COMETS--  I have another Bill Haley Greatest Hits CD, but this one has some different ones, including that great Big Joe Turner dirty song "Shake, Rattle and Roll."  But, you'd have to listen to Big's version.

FLASHBACK WITH THE ASSOCIATION--  I have a vinyl album from my high school days, but, also scratched badly.  I especially like their "Time for Livin'" and  "Six Man Band."  They could put a little rock into their schmaltz.

THE BEST OF BILLY SQUIER--  Hey, "In the Dark," "My Kinda Lover" and "The Stroke."

Got to Stay Away from Those Wal-Mart $5 Bargain Bins.  --RoadDog


FUNNY HEADLINE: Police Begin Campaign to Run Down Jaywalkers

No comments: