Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

There I Go Again: Buying Obsolete Technology-- Part 1

I remember back in the 1980s when the latest technology in music was that little old thing called CDs.  Of course, I held out on my albums and vinyl as long as I could, until I couldn't buy them anymore.  That's always me, I have to be dragged kicking and screaming into new technology.  Hey, I like things I know how to operate and don't like to have to learn new operations.

Well, I am still buying CDs and will continue to do so until, like with the vinyl, I can no longer buy them and, at that time, will have to do my first-ever download.  Probably not too difficult, but its something new I'll have to learn to do.

Anyway, dear old Wal-Mart has been costing me some money with their infernal $5 CD bins.  It's like going on a treasure hunt in there.  I just wish they were in neat rows so I could just do a quick go-through.  Instead, they are haphazardly strewn about the bin requiring hand sorting and piling.  But, I have found some good stuff.

What I Bought July 31st.  --RoadDog

No comments: