Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

JSIS: Hugo-- Greater Good Network-- Who Needs a Health Club?

JSIS--  Just Some Interesting Stuff


1.  HUGO--  So, Venezuelan "President" For Life Hugo Chavez died yesterday.  Can't say I'm sorry he died.  He was a thorn in our side.  Although, I imagine quite often, when a leader of a Latin American country turns against us, it is for a rightful reason.


2.  GREATER GOOD NETWORK--  Everyday, I vote on a collection of charity websites called the Greater Good Network.  Primarily I do so to vote on the Shelter Challenge for our local animal shelter, Save-A-Pet in Grayslake.

I notice that every weekend, voting drops off on all the different sites, including breast cancer, veterans, literacy and others.  There was another big drop off yesterday, probably because of the snow storm that hit the Midwest.  I guess folks can't find the time to vote when they are not at work using their boss' time.


3.  WHO NEEDS A HEALTH CLUB?--  I save all sorts of money by just going outside to the driveway and sidewalks these days.  Yesterday, I went out four times to shovel and snow blow.  And this has been going on a lot as we've had three major storms in a little over a week.  That snow id getting mighty high.

Just Some Interesting Stuff.  --RoadDog

No comments: