Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

NC Spring 2013 Trip: March 25 and 26th

MARCH 25TH

Finished off the Wilber's BBQ from Thursday.  Checked out the Trade-It store on Ash Street.  At least here I understand some of the electronics which are old things people bring in.  Also went to Sam's Club.  I like going there, but don't have a membership as the nearest ones at home are 30 miles away.

Went to the Waynesborough Historical Commission meeting.  I give a large donation to this group each year in my mother's name.  They bring historical buildings from around Wayne County to the site of Waynesborough which was the predecessor of Goldsboro.  My brother replaced my mom on the board.


MARCH 26TH

My brother and I went to lunch at Central Lunch on Goldsbor's Center Street.  This place has been there since before 1900, although many owners.  Great meal for $5.99.  Afterwards, I went to Berkely Mall and was sad to see the FYE store wasn't there.  They had CDs and DVDs.  One more nail in the coffin of all the things I love.  Thanks very much Down Loaders.

My cousin Joe and Aunt Louise came by.  Joe and I went to Books-A-Million. I found a huge book "Encyclopedia of North Carolina" on sale for $5,  This is a really interesting book, and something everyone in the state or who likes the state should have.

RoadDog

No comments: