Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

JSS: Daylight Saving-- Daffodils-- Robins

JSS--  Just Some Stuff


1.  DAYLIGHT SAVING--  Still trying to get my sleep patterns squared away.  As I get older, it gets harder to adjust when we switch, especially when we spring ahead.  Should be squared away by the end of this week. 

But, I sure like it to still be light at 6 PM, now.  I hate darkness at 4:30 during winter.


2.  DAFFODILS--  Yesterday when I went out to put food in the bird feeder, the snow had melted enough by the house that I saw daffodils pushing up!!  Can spring be far away?


3.  ROBINS--  And, yesterday, I saw some reddish birds flitting out of the yard and was wondering if they were cardinals or perhaps that harbinger off spring, robins.  Later, in my study, I saw three robins hopping around my flower beds and eating my worms.  I always tell them to leave my worms alone, but they never listen.  Oh, well.  They're back so I'll forgive them this time.

Just Some Stuff.  --RoadDog


No comments: