Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, March 22, 2013

That Old Tournament of Mine

It's that time of the year again, NCAA Tournament, and that means watching some TV for me.  Why, even Tuesday, I drove just to the north of Dayton, Ohio, where some of the games are being played.

Watching the Cincinnati-Creighton game right now.  Great close game, even if the Bearcats have the most gosh-awful shorts I've ever seen, even worse than the old parachute shorts of yore.  Creighton won.  Even though they were the higher seed, Cincinnati is still one of the Big Boys.  I support the underdogs, even against a favorite big-time team.

Not too many upsets, but some great games, especially St. Mary's-Memphis, Davidson-Harvard, Southern-Gonzaga, California-UNLV, Mississippi-Wisconsin and Temple-NCSU.

I sure like having the games on the four stations at this time.  So much better than the old split screen.

One problem about watching the games here in North Carolina.  I had to learn the stations of the channels.  Here in Goldsboro: 5, 26, 34 and 44.

Best Sporting Event of the Year.  --RoadDog

No comments: