Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, March 11, 2013

JSS: Hawks Streak Over-- Rain and Fog-- Warm and Lakes-- Wild Life

JSS--  Just Some Stuff.


1.  HAWKS STREAK OVER--  Knew it couldn't go on forever.  But watched the Blackhawks lose Friday night at Stormy Monday then they lost again last night.  Oh well!


2.  RAIN AND FOG--  It's been raining off and on since Saturday.  Sure glad it wasn't snow!!  Yesterday and today there have been lots of fog, and I mean the heavy stuff.


3.  WARM AND LAKES--  Temps have been in upper 30s and snow is melting fast.  Right now, I'd say we have about ten small lakes in various places around the yard.  We're even starting


4.  WILD LIFE--  Thursday I am sure I saw a bald eagle across Route 12 from the Route 12 Bar right by Nippersink Lake.  Friday, we saw a flock of wild turkeys in a field south of Twin Lakes.  Saturday, I saw a squirrel meandering along the side of Sunset Road and slowed down.  As I got ready to speed up, he played dare devil with the car but fortunately ran back.

Just Some Stuff.  --RoadDog

No comments: