Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, January 6, 2014

A Better Academy Awards Best Picture Arrangement

Just a thought as to how to make the Academy Awards for best picture better. Break the nominees down into categories with 3-5 in each. //// My proposed categories: Best Comedy, Best Animated, Best Adventure and Best Movie You've Never Heard Of. //// Every year it seems that at least half the movies are ones I've never heard of before and, as such, never had a chance to see because the local theaters don't show them. //// What I'd like to see is all theaters show these unheard of movies when the finalists are announced. The few times I've gotten to see these movies, they certainly were good ones. //// Just My Humble Suggestion. --RoadDog

No comments: