Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, January 6, 2014

JSS: Door Stops-- Pop-- Windows

JSS-- Just Some Stuff. //// 1. DOOR STOPS-- We have door stops at the base of the front door and door leading out to the garage which keep the cold out at their bases. Next time, though, that I buy one it will be orange or something bright as the oens we have are black and everytime I go to go out the door, it jams up. //// POP-- Whenever stores have a sale on the two-liter pop ($1 or less), I stock up and have the bottles out on the shelves in the garage. I'be been keeping an eye on them to see that they don't freeze. I also have a supply of Diet Cheerwine bottles I brought from North Carolina which I'm being especially careful as you can't buy them around here. //// WINDOWS-- Last night, I closed all the shades on the windows to keep the warmth in as much as possible. This morning, I opened the ones with a southern exposure to let the sunlight in while it is out. I'll close them again around 4. //// Keeping As Warm As Can. --RoadDog

No comments: