Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Fun Times Here On the Frozen Tundra-- Part 3: Take That, South!

I saw last night that temperature in Nome, Alaska, way up north, hit the 50s yesterday. OK, what is wrong with this scenario? Right now, I'm listening to 94.9 FM, the Surf, out of North Myrtle Beach, SC, and they are talking a lot about the winter storm on its way. //// Yesterday, I was listening to John Radio out of some place between Savannah, Ga., and Charleston, S.C., and the winter storm heading their way was a big topic and people were having a run on stores for survival items. My sister lives in Savannah and told my mom the same thing. //// Also yesterday, I was listening to my classic country station, WBRF in Galax, Virginia, and they were talking about how cold it was goingto get today. //// Mom said it was 60 degrees in Goldsboro, NC, yesterday, but will be below freezing today. //// Before a couple weeks ago, I'd never heard of an Arctic Vortex, but I am really getting tired of the "V" word right now. Those Canadians can keep it. But Southerners, including Mom, are blaming us in the North for sending it their way. //// I Believe Everyone Should Get a Little Taste. --RoadDog

No comments: