Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year, 3546th Post: "Mother of All My Blogs"


This blog just finished seven years and now starting the eighth. It was my secind blog and grew out of when I was unable to get the original blog, RoadDog's RoadLog Blog up on the home computer after I got home from Nashville.

This one was to be about anything and everything I found of interest outside of old roads.

I post more entries on this one (now 3546) than any of the others and it is mostly about what I'm up to and music.

This one is the mother of all of my blogs other than the first one. As I found myself writing a lot about certain items, I spun those out as new blogs: Cooter's History Thing, Saw the Elephant, Running the Blockade, Tattooed On Your Soul and Not So Forgotten.

I Need to Find a Better Use for My Time, But I Sure Enjoy It. --RoadDog

No comments: