Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Fun Times Here on the Frozen Tundra- Part 3: Complaining-- Chirping-- Garage Door

JSS-- Just Some Stuff. //// Just Some Stuff About This Really Crummy Winter We're Having. 1. EVEN SNOWMOBILERS AND SKIERS COMPLAINING-- Many of our friends are big-time snowmobilers and skiers and even THEY are beginning to complain. Join the club. //// 2. WEATHER BUG CHIRPING-- Just try to turn on the old 'pute and not be driven nuts by the Weather Bug's chirping away for weather warnings and alerts. Take care of them, and they're back really soon. 3. GARAGE DOOR-- This is a new one for me, but just about anytime I lower the garage door, it comes back up because of snow and ice under it. I finally learned not to take off my shoes/boots until I knew it was really down. Otherwise, I just end up putting my boots back on. //// JSS and Not So Wonderful. --RoadDog

No comments: