Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Boomer Radio: Vintage Rock (Now That's Some Good Stuff)-- Part 1

Yesterday I listened to Boomer Radio's Vintage Rock streaming on the internet for quite awhile while blogging. I especially like this station because they don't just play the tried and true stuff that everyone hears all the time, but a lot of more obscure songs and some that I have never heard (even better). I always like to expand my musical horizons. //// They concentrate on 1964-1974 and I am glad they have a window with name of song and arttist, something I have to use a lot. //// Here are some of the lesser-known songs they played: LODI-- CCR // SIMPLE SIMON-- Procul Harum // DO I HAVE TO COME RIGHT OUT AND SAY IT-- Buffalo Springfield // TAKE IT AS IT COMES-- Doors // HARD TO CRY TODAY-- Blind Faith //// --Good Stuff, Maynard. --RoadDog

No comments: