Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, April 18, 2014

"Frank's Place": A Great TV Show

From Wikipedia. //// One of my all-time favorite TV shows, even though it only lasted for one season. It was sort of a "Frasier" before the idea. A show that was made for more of an adult viewing audience. On CBS and aired 22 episodes from 1987-1988. Cancelled after just one year. //// Created by Hugh Wilson with series star Tim Reid as Frank Parish operating a bar/restaurant in New Orleans. They certainly had a group of interesting characters hanging out there, sort of a "Cheers" crowd but with a 'Nawlins slant. //// As funny as the show was, I liked the songs they played on the jukebox just as well. That stuff really knocked me out. More great music from down there that I'd never heard. //// Should a DVD ever become available, I'd sure get it. But, I understand there are problems getting licensingfor the jukebox songs. //// Good Old Frank's Place. --RoadDog

No comments: