Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Spring Hasn't Sprung-- Part 3, March 25th

Last night I'd heard there was a chance of a light dusting of snow forecast for this morning.  Well, I had to clean about three inches of snow off the car before I left Mt. Airy, NC.  Welcome to the sunny South!!!  Fortunately, it didn't stick to the pavement.

I stopped at a place called Biscuitville for breakfast on my way out of town.  Delicious biscuits, of course, but I'd say no better than McDonald's or Hardee's, although a much bigger selection of items to order.  I had the huge ultimate sausage biscuit which left me quite full.

It snowed all the way to a few miles north of Winston-Salem, then rained most if the way to Durham.  Most of the rest of the way was sunny and completely dry until i got near to Goldsboro when it started snowing again.

Still Looking for the Warm.  --RoadDog

No comments: