Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, April 21, 2014

Flashback to 1973-- Part 1

From WXRT's Saturday Morning Flashback, April 19, 2014. //// Johnny Mars sat in for Wendy Rice and took us back 41 years to a mighty busy time for me, what with graduating from college, getting married and getting my first and only tecahing job. These are the songs he played: //// MIND GAMES-- John Lennon // YOU'VE BEEN IN LOVE TOO LONG-- Bonnie Raitt // JESSICA-- Allman Brothers Band // GOODBYE YELLOWBRICK ROAD-- Elton Jihn // I KNOW WHAT I LIKE IN YOUR WARDROPE-- Genesis (Probably one of the weirdest titles ever.) //// FRESH-- Sly & the Family Stone // EMERALD EYES-- Fleetwood Mac // TAKE IT EASY-- Jackson Browne (He wrote it, but the Eagles had the Route 66 hit with it.) //// I CAN'T STAND THE RAIN--Ann Peebles. //// --RoadDog

No comments: