Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

TV Shows Coming Back Next Season

From the April 3, 2014, USA Today "TV Fans, Rally the Troops" by Gary Lewis. //// USA Today is having its 17th annual Save Our Shows poll to ask which of the 15 shows that are on the bubble of cancellation or renewal. //// Myself, I'll be the first to admit that I watch way too much TV, especially the major networks (which come in big-size on my 55-inch HD TV). These are shows that I like that have been renewed or are almost so. //// ABC-- The Goldbergs, The Middle and Modern Family. //// NBC-- Chicago Fire, Chicago P.D. Grimm and Parks and Recreation. ///// CBS-- Big Bang Theory, Bluebloods, CSI, Elementary, Hawaii Five-0, Mike and Molly, The Millers, Mom, NCIS, NCIS: LA, Person of Interest, 2 Broke Girls and Two and a Half Men (I still watch it, but it is time to go.) //// FOX-- Bob's Burgers, Family Guy, The Simpsons. //// Again, these are just the ones I watch and like. //// --RoadDog

No comments: