Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

We've Got the Final Four

I know where I'm going to be this Saturday, in front of a TV watching the Final Four to determine who will be playing for the championship.  The Florida Gators, Connecticut Huskies, Kentucky Wildcats and Wisconsin Badgers are playing.  I definitely have a favorite, but won't say at this point for fear of putting a whammy on them.  Whenever I say I'm pulling for a team, it is the kiss of death.

I was not disappointed with the games over the last two weeks.  Plenty of upsets and I really liked Mercer and North Dakota State.  Go you underdogs.

And, of course this coming Monday,  Margaritaville here I come.

Go....  Somebody.  --RoadDog

No comments: