Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, April 20, 2017

JSS: The Lincoln Gag-- The House Flipping Gag-- What's With the Tubs?


JSS:  Just Some Stuff.

1.  THE LINCOLN GAG--  I don't know about you, but I almost gag whenever one of those disgusting Lincoln automobile commercials come on with the equally gagging Matthew McCaunaughy.  YUCK!!

2.  THE HOUSE FLIPPING GAG--  I also am tired of all those house-flipping commercials on the radio.  The ONLY guys making money "flipping houses" are those ones running the programs.

3.  WHAT'S WITH THE TUBS? --  And then, there are those confusing bathtubs on those ED commercials.  I still haven't figured out how they have sex sitting in two different bathtubs.

Inquiring Minds Would Like to Know.  Please Make Them Stop!!!   --RoadDog

STUPID UNITED STATES LAWS:  In Massachusetts an old ordinance declares goatees illegal unless you first pay a special license fee for the privilege of wearing one in public.  (Glad I shaved mine off, I guess.)




No comments: