Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Sunday, February 11, 2018

WLS Top 40 for February 12, 1968-- Part 3: "Maybe Just Today"


30.  I THANK YOU--  Sam and Dave   #9  Follow up to #2  "Soul Man."  Samuel Moore and David Prater.

29.  GET OUT NOW--  Tommy James & the Shondells   #48   Came right before "Mony Mony."

28.  MAYBE JUST TODAY--  Bobby Vee--   #46  Pride of Fargo, North Dakota.

27.  A QUESTION OF TEMPERATURE--  Balloon Farm   #37  A truly strange song.    One-Hit Wonder.  New York Flower-Pop quintet.

26.  JUST DROPPED IN--  First Edition     #5  (Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)"  Kenny Rogers had left the New Christy Minstrels and formed and fronted this band.

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "I Want Everybody To get Off Your Seat."  Answer Below.  --RoadDog

ACCIDENT REPORTS:   "I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way."

"I Thank You"

No comments: