Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, July 9, 2018

I'd Celebrate That!!! July 9-15: Pina Colada Day


**  I'd Celebrate That!!!

JULY 9--  MONDAY--  Sugar Cookie Day**

JULY 10, TUESDAY--  Pina Colada Day**  One of my favorites.  How did that old song go?

JULY 11, WEDNESDAY--  Cheer Up the Lonely Day**  Pet Photo Day**

JULY 12, THURSDAY--  Different Color Eyes Day   Pecan Pie Day**  But, it is SO Sweet!!

JULY 13, FRIDAY--  French Fries Day**  With lots of ketchup/catsup.

JULY 14, SATURDAY--  Bastlle Day**  Storm the Walls!!   Macaroni and Cheese Day**

JULY 15, SUNDAY--  Toss Away the Could Haves and "Should Haves" Day.  Not sure what this is about.  I looked it up and it is about tossing away the past and living for today.  It is also Ice Cream Day**  Unless I get brain freeze.

Do, What You Think?  --RoadDog

YOU KNOW THE COMPUTER BELONGS TO A REDNECK WHEN:  Outgoing faxes have beer stains on them.

No comments: