Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, March 18, 2019

I'd Celebrate That!!! March 18-20 Wednesday Is First Day of Spring and International Earth Day


**  I'd Celebrate That

MARCH 18


ACT HAPPY DAY--  **  (Celebrated the third Monday of every March)   Happy is always better than sad, I always say.

AWKWARD MOMENTS DAY--  **  Maybe you had one yesterday after too much green beer, Guiness and Jameson.

NATIONAL SLOPPY JOE DAY--**  One of my favorite things to eat and slop all over the place.  How do you eat and not spill?


MARCH 19

LET'S LAUGH DAY--  **   Live Long, Laugh Often.

NATIONAL CHOCOLATE CARAMEL DAY--  **  Yum Yum


MARCH 20

BIBLIOMANIA DAY--  **  A love of books.  But, perhaps too much.  I do love my books.

GREAT AMERICAN MEATOUT DAY--  **  Always the first day of Spring.  Eat no meat of any sort.  Guess II could do that for one day.

INTERNATIONAL EARTH DAY--  **  Always the first day of Spring.  A good idea.

NATIONAL RAVIOLI DAY--  **  I love any kind of ravioli.

Sloppy Joes and Ravioli.  --RoadDog



No comments: