Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, March 25, 2019

I'd Celebrate That!!!! March 25-27: National Medal of Honor Day Today


**  I'd celebrate it.

MARCH 25

INTERNATIONAL DAY OF REMEMBRANCE OF THE VICTIMS OF SLAVERY AND THE TRANSATLANTIC  SLAVE TRADE--  **  Lest we forget the inhumanity of man to other men.

INTERNATIONAL WAFFLE DAY--  **  Especially ones with stuff in them like blueberries or chocolate and different flavor syrups like at IHOP.

PECAN DAY--  **  Any kind of nut is alright with me.  Do you say Pea-can like me or puh-cahn?

NATIONAL MEDAL OF HONOR DAY--  **  The highest ward of bravery.


MARCH 26

NATIONAL SPINACH DAY--  **  With lots of butter or in a pizza.

NATIONAL NOUGAT DAY--**    Nougat good!!!


MARCH 27

MANATEE APPRECIATION DAY--  **  Poor guys getting wiped out by humans.  They just want to do their thing and be left alone.

NATIONAL JOE DAY--  **  In honor of all guys named Joe.  Just a day for the Average Joe.

NATIONAL QUIRKY COUNTRY MUSIC SONG TITLES DAY--**  And, there has been some really good ones.

She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy,  Red Necks White Socks and Blue Ribbon Beer, My Head Hurts My Feet Stink and I Don't Love Jesus,  Take This Job and Shove It.

I'm Doing the Song Titles.  --RoadDog

NOT THAT BASEBALL PLAYERS ARE GETTING PAID TOO MUCH MONEY, BUT:  Mike Trout will be making $24,591 an inning.


No comments: