Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

State Capital Test


Earlier today, I took a test over naming the 50 state capitals.  Supposedly I missed two of them, but only remember one that I missed, the capital of Massachusetts.  However, I must admit that had we not had four choices for each capital I would have been hard pressed on these state capitals:  Maine, Montana, Kansas, New Hampshire, Washington, Delaware, Wyoming, North and South Dakota and Oregon.

Hey, 48 out of 50 isn't bad.  Thanks to my fifth grade teacher in Greenville, North Carolina, for making an impression.  It was pass  the test or get spanked.

You can take the test at Warped Speed:  Can You Name Every State Capital?  Go test yourself.

Made An Impression on Me.  --RoadPain

By the way, how do you pronounce the capital of Kentucky:  Louieville or Lewisville?


I pronounce it Frankfort.

No comments: