Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

JSIS: $15 Minimum Wage-- Shoe-- Potholes


JSIS--  Just Some Interesting Stuff

1.  $15 MINIMUM WAGE--  I don't agree with this at all.  The idea for those low-paying first jobs is for a person to get experience and then go on to something bigger and that pays better.  Not for it to be an end-all.  I started my first job at age 16 at Burger King in Palatine, Illinois, for $1 an hour.

2.  SHOE--  From Fen. 19:  In Roz's Roost.  Roz is reading a newspaper (newspaper?) and says, "I think politicians should be limited to two terms."  The Professor, also reading a newspaper, replies, "So do I.  One office term and one prison term."

Anybody besides me wondering how so many politicians become so rich while and after they leave office?

3.  POTHOLES--  One result of that super cold we had earlier  in February is a bumper crop of potholes.  They are almost everywhere.  The poor tires are taking a beating.  Officer, I was just trying to avoid the potholes.  That is why I was swerving.

--RoadDog

No comments: