Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Movie Scratches: Wonderful-- Frozen-- Jumanji


Movie Scratches--  Movies I saw in theaters in 2019.

I always try for 52 movies a year; one a week.

This year I didn't make that number.

36.  IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE--  12-18--  Fox Lake, $5--  My third favorite Christmas movie on the big screen.  Thanks Classic Cinemas.

37.  FROZEN II--  12-19--  Fox Lake, $6--  One of those great animated movies these days but sure could have used a lot less Olav the snow man and all that singing.  The girls finding out some less than wonderful things their ancestors had done.

38.  JUMANJI: THE NEXT LEVEL--  12-19--  Extremely hard to keep up with who was who, but lots of funny situations.

I Don't Go to the Movies During Christmas Break.  Way Too Many People.  --RoadFlick

DID YOU KNOW:  The letters KGB stand for Komitel Gosudarstvenoy Bezopasnosti.

No comments: