Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, November 7, 2020

Past Movie Scratches: Halloween-- Avatar-- Guardians-- Hunger-- Trek-- Forrest

See if you can guess the names of the movies at the top.

Past Movie Scratches--  Movies I saw on TV in 2019, before Virus.

79.  HALLOWEEN--  10-30--  Yes, Tommy.  There is a boogey man and his name is Michael.  A fixated lad and just the film to watch the day before his Holiday.

80.  AVATAR--  11-4--  It's whites vs. Indians in space.  "I see you."  Do you see me?  Amazing cgi.

81.  GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY--  11-9--  Great movie and great music from a CASSETTE!!  I am a big cassette fan.  I still record on cassettes.

82.  HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE--  11-11--  You just got to hate President Snow.  I don't even like him on those orange juice commercials now.  Then, there is that laughing, laughing mc.  

83.  STAR TREK--  11-16--  How it all began.  Everybody meets everybody.  Who said, "Are you out of your Vulcan mind?"  "Who said, "I've got your gun?"  Young Spock meets old Spock.

84.  FORREST GUMP--  11-23--  Stupid is as stupid does.  "And, that's all I have to say about that."  Too bad they are going to have to change the name of the movie because someone was named after a Confederate general and some people have hissy fits when they see that.

Several Groups of Misfits.  --RoadDog


No comments: