Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, November 23, 2020

WLS Top Ten for Week of November 23, 1970: "I Think I Love You"

1.  TEARS OF A CLOWN--  Smokey Robinson & the Miracles

2.  GYPSY WOMAN--  Brian Hyland

3.  MONTEGO BAY--  Bobby Bloom  As I have said before, I really, really thought this was a black guy.  I was wrong.

4.  LET'S WORK TOGETHER--  Canned Heat

5.  I THINK I LOVE YOU--  Partridge Family

6.  HEAVEN HELP US ALL--  Stevie Wonder

7.  CRY ME A RIVER--  Joe Cocker  And, I originally thought this might have been an original for him, but it was a cover.

9.  SEE ME, FEEL ME--  Who

10.  FIRE & RAIN-- Hames Taylor

******************************

DEBUTS

20.  DOES ANYBODY REALLY KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS--  Chicago

23.  KNOCK THREE TIMES--  Dawn

28.  HE AIN'T HEAVY, HE'S MY BROTHER--  Neil Diamond

29.  DOMINO--  Van Morrison

30.  MY SWEET LORD--  George Harrison

HBD  BLACK MAGIC WOMAN--  Santana

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "Listening To You, I get The Music."  Answer below.  RoadDog


"See Me, Feel Me"


No comments: