Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, November 16, 2020

WLS Top Ten or Week of November 16, 1970: 'Tears of a Clown'

Fifty years ago.  In other words, half a century.  

1.  I THINK I LOVE YOU--  Partridge Family   Something about the Cowsills here.

2.  GYPSY WOMAN--  Brian Hyland

3.  TEARS OF A CLOWN--  Smokey Robinson & the Miracles

4.  LET'S WORK TOGETHER--  Canned Heat

5.  MONTEGO BAY--  Bobby Bloom  I was always under the impression that he was a black guy.

6.  HEAVEN HELP US ALL--  Stevie Wonder

7.  FIRE & RAIN--  James Taylor   Oh those singer/songwriters

8.  CRY ME A RIVER--  Joe Cocker

9.  I'LL BE THERE--  Jackson Five

10.  SHARE THE LAND--  Guess Who

***********************************

DEBUTS

24.  BE MY BABY--  Andy Kim

26.  ENGINE #9-- Wilson Pickett

29.  STONED LOVE--  Supremes

30.  ONE LESS BELL TO ANSWER--  Fifth Dimension

Hitbound  STEALER--  Free

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "I'm Sleeping And Right In The Middle Of A Good Dream."  Answer below.  --RoadDog


"I Think I Love You"


No comments: