Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

What a Long Strange Election This Has Been

And, it seemed like it started ten years ago.  I have never seen America so divided over this one.  Even my wife and I voted differently for the first time ever, thus cancelling our votes essentially.

I sure won't miss all the political ads on TV and the radio.  Every year they get nastier and dirtier.  I am now of the opinion to vote for any candidate not using the smear tactics.  If you believe them, then every politician should be imprisoned.

This is also the first time we voted by mail because of you-know-what.

If I had my rathers, I would vote for Lauren Underwood and Joe Biden, but unfortunately, they are Democrats and that party scares me even more that Donald Trump with their blind allegiance to the BLM movement in an effort to have Blacks sweep them to victory.  I voted for Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama in the last two presidential elections.

But, I can't do that this year.

Plus, there is the Democratic efforts (along with BLM) at Confederadication, the removal of all things Confederate from U.S. history.

Well, Regardless, I sure will be happy when all this is over.

How Soon Can Tomorrow Get Here?  --RoadTired


No comments: